On 04/02/16 15:44, P.J. Alling wrote:
I got an email from B&H Photo that prominently featured this...

http://tinyurl.com/zl32xds

Now I'm as into camera bling as the next guy, but this is just ridiculous, and outrageously over priced as well.
Well, I don't know, one has to consider what you have to pay to get hand-hammerers to hammer anything with their hands these days, not to mention the normal asking price from your typical nano-coating (I've no idea what that even means) coaterer...

- T