No, it's only false advertising if the buyer purchases the property based solely on the photograph, and only a literal idiot* would do that. There can be no protection against idiocy as idiots are so ingenious.

All it does is waste one's time visiting the place to see what it actually looks like.

As such it's counter productive. I wouldn't trust the representations of any property the agency responsible put forward about any other property after that.

Hell I wouldn't trust them to tell me the sky was blue even with photographic evidence.