I hope you get out of the hospital soon and that things will be better
for you. And I hope none of your problems get bigger than having to deal
with ISP incompetence.

On 2/18/2016 8:55 AM, Paul Stenquist wrote:
I've been unable to post from my phone due to comcast's out of
control servers. Since I'm in the hospital that meant I couldn't post
or reply at all. (Comcast still liked messages from my home desktop.
Very odd.) In any case I unsubscribe from my Comcast address and
resubscribed with my Apple address. Problem solved. I think.

Paul via phone