On 19/2/16, Subash Jeyan, discombobulated, unleashed:

>after waiting (in my case) about ten years, that's all one gets? i
>think i'll unsubscribe :)

I went from Pentax LXen and MXen to Canon D60 in either 2002 or 2003. It
was 6MP and it was the first real consumer DSLR of any decent quality
(after the D30). I knew from that point I would never be going back to
film. When the MZ-D was mooted, I thought it was just a matter of time
until Pentax released a digital body. By the time the *istD arrived, I
was already onto the Canon 1D series and having too much (expensive)
fun. I might possibly have invested in the K-7 or -5 if they had come
out earlier, but by then I had some nice EF L lenses. The horse had
already bolted!

And now my photography has changed and I have no need for DSLR systems.
If the K-1 was released 10 years ago, OI would be on it like a bonnet.
I'm sure those that acquire the K-1 will be over the moon with it and I
wish them well!

--

Cheers,
  Cotty