Thanks for the feedback!  I agree, unfortunately, most of those weren’t
intentional crops — they were just what I was able to catch, what with people
moving around, and I had to work with what I could get with my 50mm prime, as
it is the fastest lens I have.  Oh, how I was wishing for a faster lens!