I've got the lateset version of Firefox on Windows 7...

I have ad blocks on and I'm using Defender PRo as a virus protection..

I tried again just now and still no luck...frozen, then jsut disappeared.

I can't view my own videos on my ebay listings in firefox either, I have to use chrome..

I'd already seen the shot and liked it on facebook - and that seems to be fine in firefox although I don't use firefox for facebook at all (except if the link is sent to me in email)

ann