I have all of those, the one I lust after is the A1.2
JCO

On 4/5/2016 2:56 PM, John wrote:
On 4/4/2016 7:21 PM, Bill wrote:
On 4/4/2016 5:19 PM, Steve Cottrell wrote:
On 5/4/16, mike wilson, discombobulated, unleashed:

The 1.4 is what? <internet statistic> ~95%</internet statistic> as good
in depth
of field for less than a third of the price.  Unless you want the LX
gold plated
1.2, in which case it's even better value.

Looks like a case of lens envy overwhelming photographic commonsense.

All true.

If no bargains present, then the 1.4 it will be. Actually not as cheap
these days as  they used to be!

I think I have two of them in K series, as well as an M and an A.

Yeah, go ahead and twist the blade after you stick it in!  8-)