In the capital city of an island state south of the Australian mainland

Philip Northeast

www.aviewfinderdarkly.com.au

On 15/04/2016 12:07 AM, Darren Addy wrote:
I'm curious as to where in the world PDML people are located. A few of
you I may know (or know approximately) but this thread would be a
handy way for people to just hit "reply" and provide their
region/city/country. One practical use: It might help all of us to
know where prospective meet-ups might be scheduled when traveling,
etc.

As you may know I'm in South-Central Nebraska U.S. - near Grand Island.