Sorry Cotty, I've been away from the list for some time due to having
NO TIME for fun stuff, like, you know, reading the inspired prose
published on the PDML, or taking pictures of human beings other than
those I have fathered.

While I have you on the line, I have been curious as to the digestive
state of your hat. It's a sad state of affairs that whenever I come
across some piece of news about the K-1 I don't think about what
exciting photos I could take it with it, but rather ask myself whether
Cotty has eaten his hat or not.

Sadly and pathetically yours,

   —M.

    \/\/o/\/\ --> http://WorldOfMiserere.com