From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Jgn
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2016 2:00 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: OT: Telemarketers

WTF is going on with telemarketers.

I have an unlisted number. It's on the FTC National Do Not Call Registry. I
signed up my phone numbers for "Do Not Call" years ago.

I'm still getting robo-calls; more than one an hour.

I can't remember the last time my phone rang & it was someone I wanted to
talk to.

Sorry 'bout the rant.

follow the directions.