You would need the pentax to 4/3rds adapter for that Boris. Do these have the Leica look to you?? I really like the dog picture.

On 5/20/16 2:16 PM, pdml-requ...@pdml.net wrote:
Message: 5
Date: Fri, 20 May 2016 20:42:09 +0200
From: Boris Liberman<bori...@gmail.com>
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List<PDML@pdml.net>
Subject: Boris PESO #23 and #24 - Using SMCP A 50/1.2 on Olympus EM-1

Hello there...

My brother brought me Leica to m43 adapter by Panasonic. I also have
Pentax K to Leica adapter by Novoflex. So, I took my A 50/1.2 for a
walk today. It turns out that infinity focus is at about 15 m (beyond
10 m mark on lens focus scale, but quite far from infinity mark). This
is not good, but beside that, pictures come out just fine.

Using this lens even at f1.2 and getting accurate focus is
extraordinarily easy... The view finder (being really nice and
comfortable for me EVF) shows in-focus transition really clearly.
Also, on-demand magnification and focus peaking help a lot.

Here are some pictures to back up my words with actions:

http://pentax-ways.blogspot.co.il/2016/05/2016-23-learning-to-ride.html

http://pentax-ways.blogspot.co.il/2016/05/2016-24-dog-life.html

Now, only if PDML elders would permit such a blasphemy and let me post
PUGs or even for PDML annual...

-- Boris