For those of you who use the Swiss-Acra standard camera and lens plates …

Kirk had plates for the K-1 available on pre-order shortly after the K-1 was
announced this spring. I put my name on their list about the same time I
pre-ordered the K-1. Said plate arrived today and, as expected, fits perfectly.
Kirk does good work. $55.

In the interim I have repurposed an old Kirk plate that was originally on the
K-10 IIRC. It took quite a bit of filing and grinding to make it fit but it was
ok. Free to a good home (you pay postage) if anybody wants it. Disadvantages
compared to a new custom fit are: a) visible file marks etc, b) no slot for
attaching a camera strap and c) no provision for adding a safety-stop screw.
But it provides a secure mounting platform for your camera.

stan