Thanks. There's a lot of dead people over there. I hadn't given any thought to
the 100th anniversary of the Battle of the Somme when I planned the trip - the
timing was based around the UK referendum - but the presence of both world wars
is palpable everywhere. As is the continued gratitude of the local people
towards the allied countries, and true reconciliation with Germany and her
allies. The EU has been one of the great forces behind that reconciliation, and
it sickens me that the UK has voted out.