What John said.

2.1 is the old Upper Second which means he just missed First - jolly good, young chap!

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: John Coyle
Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2016 1:39 AM
To: 'Pentax-Discuss Mail List'
Subject: *** SPAM ***RE: OT - Stef's grade

Well done Stefan - will have to look at the web site in more detail later,
but it looks very good.

John in Brisbane

On 16 July 2016 at 11:19 Steve Cottrell <co...@seeingeye.tv> wrote:

I know some of you will have seen this on FB but for those that avoid
it, my son Stefan has received his grade for his university degree in
Digital Photography from London South Bank: a 2.1 (which is kinda like a
'B').

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Britis
h_undergraduate_degree_classification#Degree_classification>

We are very proud of him! He's currently taking a well-earned summer
break after finishing his degree show at the end of June and diving
straight into 4 weeks as a sound assistant on an ITV drama called 'Vera'.

<http://www.stefancottrell.com>

Oh to be young again.......

follow the directions.

---