She'd been practicing before our shoot so was quite comfortable moving
about on the plinth. No models were harmed in the making of this
series. :)

The poses and expressions were entirely her interpretive improv
styles. Our inspiration was Jeanloup Sieff and we'd both studied his
canon prior to working on these. You can see the entire set so far
here:

http://portfolio.brucemwalker.com/index/G0000tP1.nfnEcVI

--
-bmw