"WE" call the ones with pecans "stickey buns"  hard to resist

ann

On 7/16/2016 7:29 AM, David J Brooks wrote:
this should clear it up

http://kawarthasnorthumberland.ca/experiences/butter-tart-tour/

Dave

On Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 5:39 AM, Brian Walters <supera1...@fastmail.fm> wrote:
Perhaps my culinary education is lacking, but what's a butter tart and
why do they need a tour?

Cheers

Brian

On Sat, Jul 16, 2016, at 10:39 AM, David J Brooks wrote:
So how many here would have thought a butter tart tour would lead to
photo op. ok i see Corys hand and Marks hand and Dougs hand, thats it.
I'm disappointed.

I'm Following the Kawartha  butter tart tour on Facebook. Someone
commented on how good the tarts are in Little Britain and that their
1920 classic car club will be heading to the bakery Saturday around 11
on route to another event. I asked them politely what time they may be
there and if they are driving their cars, that i would love to
photograph the group when they got to the bakery. I got a nice reply
that they would love to have me there at the stop and take pictures.
Oh boy i'm so excited. Taking the K-5 and X30

Dave

--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.
www.caughtinmotion.com