Have a new but OLD cell phone - the Samsung SGH T-639 - it has a slot for a micro flash card but it won't take anything larger than 2 gigs...

Had this phone before and was happy to get it again on ebay for $10, plus battery for $4.00 .. the sym card I had in my dying phone fits and

I'm good to go but would so like to have a memory card that works. I should have realized the 32gb micro I bought at best buy wouldnt work -

anyone have one to spare?  trade ya for the 32 .  I have an extra adaptor.

thanks,

ann