LOL Thanks Ann. The Hawk eventually got tired of us watching it so it flew off with his meal to other parts of the woods.

Jeffery Johnson | Photo Captures by Jeffery
http://www.PhotoCapturesbyJeffery.com
/Bringing joy and happiness to lonely and depressed walls across the planet with wonderful diverse range of photography./