Har!  love the shot!

And.. by an odd coincidence, I followed suit in museum going this week .. but I'll save comments on that when I Peso a shot I took ... My feeling

was much as yours - saw magnificent stuff! too much to take inthough - must go backthe museum in this case is the NEW MUSEUM a few

blocks walk from me- and free because I have the NYC ID card.

ann