On 9/12/2016 6:01 AM, David Mann wrote:
On Sep 12, 2016, at 10:39 AM, Brian Walters <supera1...@fastmail.fm>
wrote:

On Sun, Sep 11, 2016, at 05:27 PM, David Mann wrote:
Just a quick phone pic while on a lunchtime walk today.

http://gallery.multi.net.nz/photo/1023/#peso

Looks like a pleasant way to spend lunch time.  Nice pic.

Yes it was a nice moment in a pretty stressful few days (see my other
thread).

It was nice to see a couple of fish and a few eels in the river too,
but my fish photo didn't turn out quite as well.

Cheers, Dave

My hovercraft is full of eels.