Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 6:40 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Re: PESO - Tension monitor

Lol. We have only one word in Norwegian.  Giftig.
Jostein

Den 16. september 2016 17.37.53 CEST, skrev John <sesso...@earthlink.net>:
http://www.birdandmoon.com/comic/toxic/

On 9/16/2016 1:30 AM, mike wilson wrote:
_Now_ I'm surprised.  Not poisonous but venomous - as are all
spiders.  Most
European ones are not able to penetrate human skin, though.  Not like
you to
slip up on terminology - or were you just slumming?