omg!

well, I see ya on FB anyway..  but nice to see you here as well

ann

On 9/19/2016 10:38 AM, Rob Studdert wrote:
Hi Team,

It's been a while, looks like a missed a bit here. No K1 for me yet,
still slogging away with my K3, hoping that the successor to the K3
bodies appears soon and with a sensor similar to that in the K70 since
my main body is approaching 200k shutter cycles and sounding a bit
tired.

I spend most of my on-line time on FB now as that's where most of my
connections to work are but I'm still happy that you are all here
keeping the PDML's blood pumping, I do pop in to read but I don't get
much of a chance to post these days.

Cheers,