Ha - Rick - I find them risky too -   I've fallen out of them!

Liked both your hammock shots

ann

On 9/18/2016 2:03 PM, Rick Womer wrote:
Thanks, Brian and Dave.

I confess that I didn't use the hammock, except as a photographic subject. Our
son did, though,

Rick

On Sep 17, 2016, at 6:56 PM, Brian Walters wrote:

On Sat, Sep 17, 2016, at 11:02 AM, Rick Womer wrote:
In New Hampshire a whole long month ago:

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=18285764&size=lg

(K-5, DA 50-200)

So that's what the top of it looks like :-)>

As Dave said, a book, a glass of wine.  Almost decadent!

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia