P.J. Alling wrote:
Read about it thought "the poor man's Hassy X1D", thought about how big
an upgrade I'd need to the computers to even hope to manipulate the
files... Didn't even bother to think about the cost of new glass.

Comparing medium format cameras, I might as well compare a McLaren vs a Ferrari. But I expect it will have some very nifty features.