Thanks Ann, Larry, Paul, Jack, Brian!

The Hill Country area of TX has many old time buildings and towns like
this.  Some still have bullet holes on the walls where shootouts
occurred. Its slowly disappearing however: I took a picture of a
gorgeous old double door once at the entrance of what may have been an
inn or saloon.  That is gone now, replaced by a modern door and the
place appears to be some retail shop now.  Too sad.

I'll see if I can dig out the door pic.

--
-- Reduce your Government Footprint