Dan,

Thanks a bunch for the feedback

Daniel J. Matyola wrote:
She looks either bored or a bit annoyed in some of them.  Was that part of

Definitely not the goal of the photoshoot. The goal of the photoshoot, for photos for her use, are friendly looking ones for her website.

For the ones I picked, I wasn't trying to have her look bored or annoyed, I think that in some of them I felt it looked like she had "attitude", or maybe there was enough other stuff I liked in the photo to overcome any thing I might not have liked about her facial expression. It's hard to comment further without knowing which specific photos.

the intended effect?  In the first two, the semicircle on the right side of
her face is a bit distracting, but elsewhere it provides an attractive
backdrop.

Interesting. The ones with the blue top were the "warm up" set, where we were just getting to learn about working with each other. I ended up pulling back the shadecloth under my plastic sheeting after that set to get a bit more light on her, particularly on her right side.

If anyone's curious what Dan is referring to, here's a link to the whole set:
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/ellarsee/sets/72157673020689821/