Christine, is this anywhere near you? Is there any place north of them via the CTA that we could meet?

-p

On 9/22/2016 7:59 PM, John Coyle wrote:
Hi Christina - this time, no hotel!  The apartment is at 936 W. Armitage Ave.,
and as it's AirBnB,
we cannot host the meet there ourselves, so will need to choose a venue
convenient for everyone.
Jan and I are happy to voyage downtown or wherever via the CTA system for the
meetup - all part of
the rich experience!

Regards

John

-----Original Message-----
From: PDML [mailto:pdml-boun...@pdml.net] On Behalf Of Christine Aguila
Sent: Friday, 23 September 2016 10:27 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List <pdml@pdml.net>
Subject: Re: Chicago PDML Meetup

This sounds like fun, John!  What's the name of the hotel you're staying at?

Christine Aguila, Asst. Professor
Communications Dept.
Truman College
FC4 President

On Sep 22, 2016, at 2:26 AM, John Coyle <jco...@iinet.net.au> wrote:

Jan and I will be in Chicago the 3-4th. of November: can I suggest we
all meet for drinks after work on the Friday, 4th.?  That will give
anyone who is working a chance to join us.  We'll be staying on W.
Armitage Ave., right next to a CTA station, so getting to the
rendezvous should be fairly easy, I think, and obviously I leave it to the
natives to pick the
joint!  I think we have us, Christine, Bob S., and Paul lined up so far.
Christine, will Darrel
join us?

John in Brisbane

Being old doesn't seem so old now that I'm old.