Nice. One of the models before they became all bloated and ugly. Good luck with
it!

My friend Ed and I put many miles on one very similar to that. It was used to
tow the land sailer, the munitions required for high-end rocketry, camping
gear, etc all over the northwestern deserts of Nevada and eastern Oregon. I
think that was before they became the darling of the lesbian set.

On the other hand, that little black dress always looks so good. ]:-)