On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 1:32 PM, ann sanfedele <ann...@nyc.rr.com> wrote:

> BTw - are you and Lee going to be coming in on Saturday for NYC PDMLwith
> the out of towners?

Ann:

Lee and I will NOT be able to make it Saturday.  I was very interested in
joining the group, and meeting some more PDMLers face-to-face, but I had
forgotten a previous commitment we had made.  We are flying out tomorrow to
Santa Fe to meet with a group of my college classmates for a joint 75th
birthday celebration at a resort out their.  We will be wining and dining,
of course, and talking about the good old days, but also making some
excursions to native American sites and to the Georgia O'Keeffe Museum.

I will be thinking of you all.  Have a grand gathering!

Dan