Thanks for commenting ann. I'm partial to the 'Carp River' image also, partially for the veiwpoint.

Kenneth Waller

----- Original Message ----- From: "ann sanfedele" <>
Subject: Re: PESO - 'Fall Color'

I like it, I like the muted colors - always did like autumn colors on dreary days... but your Carp River is still with me... just loved that one!