That's because you're looking at if from behind.

On 10/13/2016 11:47 AM, Gonz wrote:
It seems that the statue is a mirror image of the photo.  Odd.

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 10:38 AM, Bob W-PDML <p...@web-options.com> wrote:
You've taken a photo of a statue that's based on a photo... It's all getting
too much for me.

Lovable moptops:
http://www.mojo4music.com/media/2013/09/Beatles-On-Air-cover-art-300.jpg?9ab822

On 13 Oct 2016, at 16:17, Chris Mitchell