Christine Aguila wrote:
Sounds good!  I’ll put your numbers in my contact list.  I’ve sent some
suggestions via our email thread off list.  Looking forward to meeting you
guys!  Cheers, Christine

I have instructed John and Jan that they need to try pizza in both New York and Chicago.

BTW John, don't forget to push the ISO on your new K-5 way harder than you think is possible. Take a photo at what you think is a reasonable ISO, then take it again using the shutter speed and/or aperture that you really want to use if only it were possible to get decent photos at ISO 6400 to 16,000.

for example, this was shot at ISO 10,000
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/9310682903/in/album-72157634684347823/

This is 25,600
https://www.flickr.com/photos/ellarsee/8366084507/in/album-72157632485855236/

Also, don't be afraid to try to push on the SR at low shutter speeds. You wouldn't think that you could hand hold below 1/10 second and get away with it, but if you brace yourself well the K-5 can get a reasonable percentage of clear shots down to 0.3 seconds hand held.