On Sat, Oct 15, 2016, at 10:11 PM, Alan C wrote:
> What a view. The only time I ever saw something like that was when we
> flew
> to Mauritius many years ago.

There were a number of similar small estuaries on the flight from Broome
and I took other images but this was the only one that was salvageable,
due to window reflections.  I need to work on my technique :-)>

Thanks for looking.  Thanks also Bulent, Paul, Jack, Malcolm.

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia

http://www.fastmail.com - IMAP accessible web-mail