Due to my resistance to upgrade my OS i am having to resort to using
Silky Pix to work on my RAF files from the X30. Its a pain system but
for doing a few shots its ok. However this last week i was up north
doing fall colours and some ATVing and have 120 to process. I started
to save the RAF files as Tiff's but they are 36mb each so i batched
saved them all as jpg to open in LR a program i am more at ease with.
Any other suggestions on this other than up grade Brooksie.:-)

Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.
York Region, Ontario, Canada