I snagged a remarkable piece of Pentax glass (according to reviewers:
the Rear Converter A 1.4X-L with original box and case. This teleconverter
is said to work with these lenses:

- SMC Pentax-DA* 200mm F2.8
- SMC Pentax-FA* 200mm F2.8
- SMC Pentax-A* Macro 200mm F4
- SMC Pentax-A* 300mm F2.8
- SMC Pentax-FA* 300mm F2.8
- SMC Pentax-A* 400mm F2.8
- SMC Pentax-A 400mm F5.6
- SMC Pentax 500mm F4.5
- SMC Pentax-F* 600mm F4
- SMC Pentax-FA* 600mm F4
- SMC Pentax-A* 600mm F5.6
- SMC Pentax 1000mm F8
- SMC Pentax A* 1200mm F8
- SMC Pentax 135-600mm F6.7
- SMC Pentax F* 250-600mm F5.6
- SMC Pentax FA* 250-600mm F5.6
- SMC Pentax 400-600mm F8-12

Sadly, I own none of those lenses. The DA* 200mm f2.8 is still on my "want"
list and would allow me to turn it into a 280mm f4. 300mm f4 is about a
GRAND, so this TC makes a lot of sense for anybody with a lens on the list

The following week, I stumbled upon a Pentax-F 135mm f2.8, which appears to
be fairly rare and people tend to go GA-GA over.

Also picked up some other stuff with the purchases, including another Pz-1p
body (in original box).

Kearney, Nebraska

“The Earth is Art, The Photographer is only a Witness ”
― Yann Arthus-Bertrand, Earth from Above