Hallo John!

Glad to hear you're having a good time in the USA … Ah, pizza in New York is
always so good. Same for pastrami and Reuben sandwiches.. :-)

Keep me informed on your return to the West. Might be useful to ping me with
txt or direct email as well a day or two beforehand so I can plan.
Unfortunately, PDML list tends to be a little cluttered and busy; I haven't had
time to stay on top of reading it properly.

I look forward to meeting you in person. :-)

Godfrey DiGiorgi - godfreydigio...@me.com - 408.431.4601