The color is very nice, but the b/w is stunning. Would look great printed on a pearl metallic paper.

On 10/18/2016 5:04 PM, Brian Walters wrote:
I was thinking of using this for the November PUG but decided I'd rather
use something local. I always liked the colour version in the late
afternoon light but wondered about a black and white version.

So, here's the black & white version:

The colour one can be viewed using the right hand arrow at the top.

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia

Being old doesn't seem so old now that I'm old.