On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 9:56 PM, Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com> wrote:

> Bruce Walker wrote:
>>
>> Larry, that's a _great_ idea, and I may very well take you up on that
>> suggestion. I love doing nods to the greats.
>>
>> Meanwhile, I dug up this for you. Not actually a selfie, but it's
>> Dorrie being drawn, anyway. Part of my Chalkboard project. Never
>> before posted.
>>
>> http://off-axis.brucemwalker.com/image/152136937382
>

> There's a lot that I like about that photo, although any photo with Dorrie
> naked probably has a lot going in it's favor.

Thanks, Larry. That's straight out of camera too, not even cropped, as
you can see an intruding reflector to the right.

I should mention that the artist there is Julie, my neighbor. She's
partly responsible for my present photographic direction/obsession.

We frequently walk our dogs together and chat about life and art. She
attends regular life drawing sessions and her talking about those got
me thinking, why should she be having all the fun?

> Now I want to do a photo of a bunch of naked artists drawing a clothed
> model.

Do it, Larry!

--
-bmw