Let's just say I was continuing my lens research, got a link that google told me was connected, and clicked on it without looking at the destination. I ended up at his review of the K-3II. I'll summarize, makes great images, hate the ergonomics, Canon and Nikon make better.

Even though it was overall positive, he really liked the image quality, (probably of the Jpegs as I highly doubt he actually processed any raw files), and I agreed with some of his criticism, (though his take is because he doesn't like something it's objectively bad, rather than a subjective matter of taste, something he has no capability of separating even if he thinks about it, indicates his weak mind. His basic /deserved/ insecurity, about his lack of skills comes through in his writing style. The actual tone of most of his writing could basically be described as the digitalrev guys in print, something that doesn't translate well, without the actual talent and sense of humor. A man's got to know his limitations and stick within them.

Now I've actually given his review /more/ time than it deserves. Reading it was 10 minutes of my life, I will never get back. Venting actually felt cathartic.