It would be a whole lot easier if they'd just put up signs saying Adams,
O'Keefe, Stieglitz et al DID NOT take a photo from this spot.

On 11/2/2016 5:46 PM, P.J. Alling wrote:
So there are a sets of footprints labeled Ansel Adams stood here,
Georgia O'keefe stood here, etc., etc.  So if you want your own view
don't stand in any of those places.