Sorry I don't know what make of car it is, I will comment that I had been looking at old automobile advertisements featuring artists drawings from that era, and kept thinking that they must surely be exaggerating how long the cars were until I actually looked at some photographs, damn those cars were long and low to the ground. They also all look alike to me.