Unfortunately you have two focal points in the image but your lens is only capable of rendering one in focus at a time. Right now I feel like I want to see the rose in focus, and the church in focus. I had a solution of sorts, (actually it was a way of showing off how good I was at judging exposure, since is was done with a film carrier, modified to, print both adjacent frames at the same time. But, it worked for this too), I'd take two exposures one with the near point in focus one with the far and print them as a diptych. I don't know how successful it was, as art, but I liked them. It would be a lot easier to do digitally.