I sure hope it works out that way, Bulent. I seem to have been so busy in rtirement I sometimes wonder how I ever found time to work.

Alan C

-----Original Message----- From: Bulent Celasun
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2016 12:47 PM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: Advice on large format photography

I am about to retire...

I will be having (hopefully) more time to devote to myself.
And myself considers reading / writing / photographing more
productively in the coming years.
Incidentally, I can get a 5x7 Arca Swiss (older type) in very good
condition with a new bellows for an acceptable (not very low) price.
The lens is a 180/5.6 Schneider.
A lens plate for macrophotography for mounting a reversed enlarger
lens may be supplied later.
The rear standard well be equipped with 4x5 adapter (film is a lot
easier to find for this) and probably another one for Fuji GX680. I
happen to have a Fuji GX680 to Hasselblad CFV-39 digital back...

I should be grateful indeed if you could share your experiences and
give me some advice on this.
Or, in other words, would you like to push me or stop me?

Bulent

http://patoloji.gen.tr
http://celasun.wordpress.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/bc_the_path/