Whoa John, easy Sir. Yes Spain is a pretty picture and a very
photogenic country too. which you should have mentioned.

An American Doctor came to India for the Hip Replacement Surgery of
our Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee. Unfortunately it failed.
And Mr. Vajpayee a Hindi Poet wrote a lovely poetry "God bless me with
good health so that if someone knocks on my door, I can get up and go
open the door, instead of calling out to someone".
He has been calling out to some else to open the door for him. This
surgery failed.

By the way John, this Surgery is cheaper still in India with 5-star
comforts. And while you are here go on a spiritual journey with
Photography. Some of the Best Doctors in the World are Indians. And
should they leave Great Britain & Scotland the NHS will collapse.

I request you read my +ve Facebook Post in response to some of my
dejected US Friend's posts.

And yes the Canadian Immigration Network crashed due to overwhelming
response from US Citizens.

Don't Worry, Be Happy, as some good may come out from all this.

May the Force be with you.
Bipin
Thornhill, Ontario & Bangalore.