The Sigma 35mm lens is very heavy, more than most of my telephoto lenses, so it is weighty combination

Philip Northeast

www.aviewfinderdarkly.com.au

On 12/11/16 8:09 pm, Brian Walters wrote:
On Fri, Nov 11, 2016, at 06:15 PM, Philip Northeast wrote:
Picked up my K1 and a Sigma 35mm F1.4 Art lens today.

This was my first effort. Not all the settings were how I normally shoot
but it is a start. Might even have to read some of the manual.

https://flic.kr/p/P6nRNz

Well, you said you were going to get one when we met up in Hobart.  I'm
sure you'll enjoy it but I fear it would be too heavy for me.  I'm even
finding the K-5 a bit more than I want to carry around.  Now, if Ricoh
would produce a nice, lightweight mirrorless....

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia