The important question is do they distract the duck, you don't want your subject to be distracted, unless it's a two year old or a pet, then you want all the distraction you can get.

On 11/18/2016 9:46 AM, Ken Waller wrote:
They also distract from the duck.

-----Original Message-----
From: Larry Colen <l...@red4est.com>
Subject: Re: Peso-Mallard Hen

PhotoCapturesbyJeffery.com wrote:
I like the duck. Wonder how it would look without the twigs/branches
sticking up out of the water.
Not nearly as nice, the sticks add compositional balance to the frame.

Jeffery Johnson | Photo Captures by Jeffery
http://www.PhotoCapturesbyJeffery.com
/Bringing joy and happiness to lonely and depressed walls across the
planet with wonderful diverse range of photography./