On Tue, 22 Nov 2016 14:11:41 -0500
Rick Womer <rickpic...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Those are beautiful, Subash. Am I correct that you are in India? Most
> of the photos we see of Indian trains and stations have them teeming
> with people, but the ones you pass through seem very tranquil.

thanks Rick, yes Rick i am in chennai (madras) in india. most of the
big stations/trains *are* crowded but this one was built about
ten years back as a means of cheap transportation within the city and
despite it being pretty cheap it didn't find takers for a long time.
even now it's only (relatively) crowded during office-going hours.
hence the 'tranquility'.