OK, seriously, it's intended more as a portfolio piece than a book for
people to buy. I thought about making a portfolio in the standard way,
doing my own prints and everything and getting some kind of album or
box to put them in. But it just seemed like a hell of a lot of work
(and expense). So I decided to make a large Blurb book just for
myself. It's big (12" x 12") and printed on the most expensive paper
Blurb offers could order and with the most deluxe options available
(ImageWrap hardcover, special end papers, etc.). But, hey, if anyone
wants one... it can be yours for $250.00!
http://www.blurb.com/b/7563487-time-exposure

--
Mark Roberts - Photography & Multimedia
www.robertstech.com