On 12/1/2016 4:34 PM, Larry Colen wrote:

John wrote:
I was following up on some on the news about the fires around
Gatlinburg, TN & the Great Smokey Mountains NP when I ran across this.
It has nothing to do with the fires, but it does have Dolly Parton.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZ0e-JFXJMg&google_comment_id=z124it04kljijjgay04cjpzgzpzogpkham40k

Another fun takeoff of that, is the slowed down version of that song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMrfM711vXI

I think this works better than the original.

Nope! Not even close.