Hey all

Its been 11 days or so since doing the mac OS 10.11 upgrade. I have
tested out just about everything, i think, and just thought i'd give
my impressions on this new to me system.

Looks nice so far still trying to sort out where some of my Finder
left side shortcuts are ( the today- this week- and this month search
shortcuts that used ot be there in 10.6.8) but i have most back.
Having some issues with PSEL 9 and Word for Mac 2011. They both seem
to cut out at times and i need to restart and then they seem ok. Hope
this does not happen when i start my memoir writings soon. May need to
upgrade to EL 15 maybe, local Staples has a few copies on for $99. LR
4.4 seems stable that's my main concern anyway.

Dave
--
Documenting Life in Rural Ontario.
www.caughtinmotion.com